I've concentrated so much on trying to build a career over the last few years and to be honest, I'm just about there. But ever more lately I feel myself almost yearning for time to make jewellery. My dream to live in a tiny cottage by the sea with my daughter, making a living from designing and selling my jewellery takes up a large part of my thinking time. So, at New Year, at my favourite place by the sea, I lit a magic lantern on the beach and let it float up high into the sky while making my resolution to spend more time in my dreams.
What have I done so far?
1. Launched this blog
2. Entered two challenges and one competition
3. Made more jewellery in 11 weeks than I did in the whole of last year
4. Arranged to take an introductory class in making glass beads
5. Ordered my first art beads!
6. Chatted to lots of new friends all over the world who all love jewellery and design as much as I do
Hooray for dreams!