Saturday 12 March 2011

New beads!

This week has not been good, my family and I have been struck down with sickness after a celebration meal at a nearby hotel. It's taken a good three days to recover and still not feeling 100%. Then, this morning, two parcels arrived to put a smile on my face for the first time this week!

I ordered the following from Shannon Le Vart at missficklemedia you can see her site here













Even more lovely in real life, I ordered these with the March Art Bead Scene challenge in mind.

I also received a treasure bag with mixed handmade pendants and beads from Gaea, you can see her shop here. These are absolutely stunning and my pictures do not do justice to the colours.









Thank you, lovely ladies, I can't wait to get started!

">

9 comments:

  1. Hi Deb,sorry to hear you & your family were sick hope you feel better really soon, what a lovely stash of treasure, i ordered some beads from Gaea, they are so pretty then the next week i won a set from her giveaway, can't wait to see what u create with your treasure trove ttfn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really has been making its rounds, we have been dealing with flu here.
    I love what you picked out from both our shops (LOVE Gaea!) and I can't wait to see what you make with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What awesome packages to receive! I love both MFM and Gaea, two of my very favourites....those pendants are absolutely gorgeous, I look forward to seeing what you will come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your kind comments, I hope I can do justice to the gorgeous beads and pendants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for dropping by Deb, yes it took me a while to get through all the blogs but I did visit every single one lol.
    Sorry to hear you have been sick hope you are feeling better today, those sweet beads should really cheer you up and get inspiration flowing!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, these are ALL gorgeous!! Great designs and great taste! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh eek on the illness! But thanks for sharing your lovely beads with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, can't wait to see what you make with these beauties. I hope you all are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Debs - thanks for visiting my new blog. I"m really looking forward to seeing how you use Shannon's pieces for the ABS challenge - they look perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to hear from you...