Thursday, 17 February 2011

Fire Agate

I've finally finished the necklace which I have made with the Fire Agate beads I bought on the weekend. I am really pleased with the finished result, the colours really stand out, especially with some interspersing of crystal beads of similar colours. I love the saucer beads too.

Sorry about the photo quality, I need to work on that but at least I've got pictures in daylight this time, usually they are taken at night by the time I get home.

Enjoy!



















6 comments:

  1. I love all the colors mixed together like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Lori, I am thinking of giving this one to my mum for mothers day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply Beautiful my friend!!!
    Hugs,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, always good to make a new friend x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Deb thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Love your work! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Deb saw your post on Lori's blog I am in the UK too!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to hear from you...