Friday 10 June 2011

June ABS reveal!

Following on from yesterday's sneak preview, here is my entry for the Art Bead Scene June Challenge (see more detail on this in the posts below).

I have used a flower girl pendant which has been beautifully crafted by Gaea of Gaea Handmade. I have used an antique brass chain along with various crystal, sand blasted glass beads and little glass flowers to finish off. The inside chain is made of carnelian beads and a briolette, hand wrapped with gun metal coloured copper wire.













I apologise for the quality of the pictures, I think I need to buy a proper camera!

Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Uhooi,,
    Waw,, It's a nice and beautiful jewelry,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty necklace - and what a totally awesome focal!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and colorful for summer! This has a wonderful festive feel and if it was mine, I would wear it to outside parties and cookouts all summer long. :D That's a lovely focal, but my favorites are those bright carnelian-colored briolettes (are they carnelian?). They are absolutely gorgeous and give this piece a fun sparkle. :3 Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to hear from you...