Sunday 22 May 2011

Give me the mo...!

I haven't made any new jewellery for aaages so I'd like to share some of my recent acquisitions. Firstly, I was lucky enough to receive a PIF from Elisabeth at Beads for Busy Gals blog.
An exciting little parcel arrived...




....which upon opening revealed a fabulous selection which I was really pleased to receive, thank you so much!





I also visited Buffys Beads on our recent visit to London. I absolutely love Buffy's, I bought some amazing beads...

Botswana Agate facetted nuggets


Carnelian drops




Labradorite coins




And last but not least...some fab Rose quartz skull beads








All I need now is the time to sit down and make....watch this space!

1 comment:

  1. You received a very nice PIF I LOVE those carnelian drops...
    will be watching to see what you do with all those goodies!
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to hear from you...