Saturday 15 September 2012

Girly Gothic

I've been planning to make something with the rose quartz skull beads I've been coveting for almost two years and have finally made a necklace with one of them! The skull beads come from Buffy's Beads at Carnaby Street, London. Buffy's supply great gemstone beads and I loved the skull beads as soon as I saw them and have never seen anything like them again.

For this necklace, I've taken inspiration from the designer Rosantica who make beautiful long gemstone necklaces, as seen on Net a Porter

I've designed a very long necklace so taking a picture of the whole piece was a bit tricky...

I'm off to make some earrings now, I'm enjoying having some creative time...finally!

I hope you're having a great weekend too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear from you...