Monday 9 July 2012

Bead Soup has arrived!

Wow, my bead soup has arrived and it is looking fab-u-lous! This is what I received from the lovely Dana of Tumblestone Handmakery.

I love the cute packaging...together with a discount card for Dana's on line shop.

Some gorgeous copper findings, pendant and clasp...

Some beautiful ceramic beads and pearls, love the colours...

I think this soup has almost made itself, I'm so pleased with the ingredients I might start tonight! Thank you Dana for being so generous x

3 comments:

  1. Yay!
    I'm so happy you got it and that you love it :D
    I'm hoping mine will be in the mail today as well, I'm trapped at work so I wont be able to check it 'til this evening.
    Sorry I didnt label them, I didnt notice they were to be labelled until after I saw all the other Soups that people gave & received!
    They are all from the giant bead store near me called "Strung Out On Beads" hehe!
    I cant wait to see what becomes of it! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog with every thing easy to find.Love and hugs Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to hear from you...