Wednesday 27 June 2012

Thrift Store Blog Hop

I've signed up for a thrift store blog hop being hosted by Pookledo which you can read about on her blog here.

This blog hop appeals to my love of thrift/charity shops. We had to buy something for £1.00 which could be used to make a piece of jewellery.
Here's what I bought, I think it used to be attached to something else but it will be fun to use, so many possibilities! Not sure if it is silver because it is not stamped but it's more shiny after I've been cleaning it with my silver polishing cloth.

Be sure to check back for an "in progress" photo and then the full reveal and hop on the 4th of August.

4 comments:

  1. Great! I cant wait to see what you make of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a very exciting hop! I like what you found!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh! Now that looks interesting! I look forward to seeing what you make using it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He/She's cute! Looking forward to seeing what you make :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to hear from you...